Submit an Article
WANT TO WRITE FOR THE EPILEPSY CURE?
Know a lot about epilepsy? seizures? Fitness & epilepsy? Nutrition & epilepsy? Share your knowledge with our community. You’re making that herbal remedy at home, creating a nutrition plan that’s improved your epilepsy, teaching a course in coping with epilepsy, trying out a new lifestyle to help you better yourself and your epilepsy – why not show us how to do it, too? Anything epilepsy-related – we want to hear about it.
If your article gets a lot of hits we’ll promote it and put it on our Herbal Guide website where we receive close to 157,000 monthly readers.
SUBMIT YOUR WORK
We love working with creative people! Submit your info below and we’ll be in touch.
Fill out the form below with your idea or pitch and if we are interested we will contact you.
ARTICLE SUBMISSION TERMS ARE BELOW.
Thank you for your interest in submitting an article to curingepilepsy.com. Our mission is to provide great content for our readers, while at the same time helping our authors gain exposure.
Ideal articles are between 500-1,500 well-written words. Submitting articles that are relevant to one of our topics on our website are likely to be of interest to our readers. A short bio about yourself or your company and the author’s name is required along with your article.
Our editors for the following reasons may reject submissions:
- An article that comes across as spam (marketing pitches for single products, articles with lots of links in the text, or advertisements for local businesses).
- Subject matter or format is not relevant for an epilepsy website.
- Article is too short, (under 400 words) is a repeat of an article we have previously published, is riddled with spelling/grammatical/formatting mistakes, or is otherwise deemed inappropriate.
- Author field is not a full or legit first and last name
- The biography is not complete
Terms and Conditions
By submitting your article:
- You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to the article or have permission from the owner or author to submit the article to curingepilepsy.com. You retain all rights and copyrights to your article. You may submit articles that have been published elsewhere.
- You are giving permission to curingepilepsy.com to publish your article on our website and any one of our blogs or in any of our email newsletters. You are giving permission for The Epilepsy Cure to include your articles in our RSS Feeds. These permissions are provided to The Epilepsy Cure.
- In all of these cases, The Epilepsy Cure agrees to include your bio at the end of your article. No other use is implied or granted. The author reserves all other rights and copyrights.